1.2 We will only collect and use your personal information in order to make Scribble Geeks better, faster and more convenient for you. We will never disclose your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent.
1.6 If you have any questions about this policy, please email [email protected] or write to: 928A Hertford Road, London, EN8 7RS.
2. Data that we gather
2.1 We gather and use certain information about our customers in order to provide products and services, and enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and how we can present timely, relevant information to them.
2.2 We may collect the following information:
– name and job title
– contact information including email address
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– website usage data
– other information relevant to customer enquiries
– other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
2.3 When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick-boxes allowing you to:
-opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post
-opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
2.4 If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can easily change your mind using one of these methods:
– sign into our website and change your opt-in settings
– email [email protected]
– write to:928A Hertford Road, London, EN8 7RS.
2.5 We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission, or the law requires us to. Any personal information that we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. How we use the data
3.1 Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for in the company, enabling us to deliver improved goods and services.
3.2 Specifically, we may use the data:
– for our own internal records
– to improve the goods and services we provide
– to contact you in response to a specific enquiry
– to customise our website for you
– to send you promotional emails, letters or call you about goods, services, offers and other things we think might be of interest to you
– to contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research.
4.1 A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages of our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to show content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information such as the number of people who use the website and what pages they visit.
– analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
– identify whether you are signed into our website.
– test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users will see one piece of content, the other 50% will see something different.
– store information about your preferences, so the website can show you information most relevant to you.
– recognise when you return to our website. We may then show your relevant content and provide functionality you used previously.
4.3 Cookies do not allow us to access your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
4.5 Unless you have changed your web browser to decline cookies, our website will issue cookies when you visit it. To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
5. Security and your information
5.1 We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you, so will always hold it securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure our personal data handling techniques are in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
6. Storage of your credit/debit card details
6.1 We do not store or process your credit/debit card details on our website. During the payment process, Paypal and Stripe securely stores and processes card data on our behalf so that these details are never stored on our servers.